This main policy and advocacy area covers broad-based Diversity (gender, LGBTIQA+, race, ethnicity, migration status, age, disability, etc.) – it is managed by our Diversity and Inclusion Portfolio Committee.
Recent portfolio activities have been:
- ACoP ‘Voice to Parliament’ Statement
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Justine Romanis
- NAIDOC Week 2023: How can Professionals celebrate and respect our Elders?
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Hayley Angell
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Jeanene Williams
- IWD 2023 – How is your Report Card?
- NAIDOC Week 2022 – How can Professionals Get Up! Stand Up! Show Up!
- #BreakTheBias – Enough of the Chat, it’s time to Act!
- Supporting neurodiverse Professionals at Work
- ACoP signs MOU with peak NeuroDiversity Body
The Committee is co-chaired by:
Madeline Laurenson – Engineers Australia
The Committee is supported by:
Angelina Pillai BA (International Politics) – Head Diversity, Culture and Inclusion Portfolio
If you would like more information or to get involved, please contact us on 1300 664 587 or CEO@Professions.org.au.